Saturday, January 5, 2013

It's a new day! :)

A good friend of mine started a blog a few days ago and wrote some powerful stuff. It reminded me of how much I grew while I was writing blog posts a year ago. Time will tell how well I do with this commitment... I am committing to writing in my blog a few lines every morning. It'll be used to reflect on scriptures (I'm reading the New Testament right now) and on books that I'm reading. I plan to read the scriptures and books early in the morning. Then, I will write a quick post (hopefully not requiring too much time) on what I learned, what I'm implementing, or how I'm doing.

I am working on becoming more transparent and honest. It is quite a bit more challenging than I thought it would be. Because of this struggle, I now have deep respect for my Institute teacher and those I work with because I KNOW they are real. They are truly living the Gospel. They are who they say they are. They aren't hiding anything. They have a spotless private life. That's who I'm going to become. I just have some work to do on that! I can't wait. :) 

--> I'm curious how many people will find this because I'm not planning on telling people I'm writing again. AND you (whoever you are) will know of my progress by looking at the times of day I make my posts (if it gives both time and date). I'm supposed to be doing it in the morning (not at nearly 2pm like today. haha).

I am not sure how I'll be signing off these posts. But I like these two ideas that I'll leave with. Maybe I'll even talk about them later! Time will tell.

"The brick walls are there to stop the other people and reveal our dedication."
"If you have no critics, that means you aren’t a threat."

No comments:

Post a Comment