Monday, August 1, 2011

What Am I Interested In

If anyone reads this in the near future... I'm surprised and excited.

I haven't really decided what I'll write about in this blog. Recently, as the title implies I have been reading and reading and watching and learning a wide variety of things that interest me. Primarily that is education, positive-psychology, learning, success, communication, leadership, spirituality, and ESPECIALLY health, wellness, fitness, and more. I am obsessed with having the best life ever. I have no idea why, but I am. More or less, it is my desire to be physically capable FAR past my peak and live extraordinarily long. I am researching health and nutrition to apply it to my own life to achieve a peak lifestyle (which I'll be attempting to start this week since I have spent the last number of months merely theorizing about it).

I'll keep you (or just myself since I haven't told anyone about this blog yet) updated on how it is doing and store my ideas and theories on this. I'm quite excited for this blog about my life. And I always end w/e I write the same way...

I love my life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment